Friday, May 11, 2007

Its not much but its my home away from home.


Here is a picture of my kingdom from 5-5 monday thru friday and saturdays. In here I rule. My wife tells me that I am a much happier/nicer person since taking this job 2 years ago. My daily commute went from 3 hours to 15 minutes. I think thats alot of the reason why I am in a better mood than I was 2 years ago.

On another note I am trying to come up with a...............Wait a minute hold on

MOM STOP READING NOW

I MEAN IT

YOU BETTER STOP

OK HERE GOES

I'm trying to come up with a cool name to put on the gastank of my motorcycle.

I like: Cars R Coffins or ChopperCabra

Any new ideas because I would like to hear them. Pics to follow soon.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Yoli said...

Choppercabra is very creative. I like that one.

Mom said...

Yoli don't encourage him. Brian you are in such big trouble. Good bye birthday. Good bye motorcycle.

Lunatic Biker said...

You know how I feel about cars-r-coffins. Don't worry about your mother...I'll keep her off your ass.

Mom said...

I don't think so HA. I can take you down. Brian listen to you Mother.

Yoli said...

Happy belated Birthday Brian!! You're the birthday,
You're the birthday,
You're the birthday
Boy or girl!!!!

Yoli said...

Brian, tell us a story. It's been so long since you've bloged!

Lunatic Biker said...

Hey boy, howz about some blogging.