Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Punk Rock Puppy

Posted by Picasa
About a year ago I got sick and tired of people calling my dog "girl" as in "what a pretty girl", so I decided to have the groomer give him a mohawk. When I picked him up she suggested that I use sidewalk chalk to color it. So do you thing he looks like a girl now? He may be little but he's got more heart and a personality than some of my neighbors dogs. Some of them like to prance there dogs around the neighborhood showing off how many tricks they know or how well behaved they are. I'm just happy that my dog doesn't piss on the floor or eat my furniture

2 comments:

Yoli said...

...one more thing Remy and Aimee have in common...that last line of your post. Awesome!

Lunatic Biker said...

He's a spunkly little shit. I'll give him that.