Thursday, February 7, 2008

All hands above the water please.........

is what my wife said just before taking this picture. As you all can clearly see, myself and the other person in the picture (who shall not be named to protect his identity.......hint: a very very powerful, important, and influential politician...............scandal!) are both wearing our wedding rings. Incidentially, don't try to guess because you will never get it in a million years..........no really you wont. What is it that they say "what happens in the hot tub stays in the hot tub" or is that vegas, anyhoo I would also like to mention that there happens to be a large quantity of alcohol visible in this photo. Let me tell you something about me, I buy a case of beer and it last me about 3-6 months depending on a few things.

1. time of year (summer months are more conducive to consumption of yummy beverages)

2. food that I eat (can't beat pizza and beer)

3. if i'm out with the guys and we need to wet our whistles

4. if I just so happen to be hottubbing with very very powerful, important, and influential politicians

So don't let the the alcohol in this picture worry you mom...........it's really nothing.

4 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

Let's not all comment at once. Wasn't there a 5 gallon bucket available to fill with hot water and jump into. In other news...I sure enjoyed that hot dog story, Yoli.

Anonymous said...

I am not worried the beer isn't in front of you. Billy Billy what are we going to do with you?

Mom

Yoli said...

Brian, you are a big guy and you drink what the learned call "shwag" beer, meaning that you'll piss it out before it really takes the effect of say a heavier pale ale or stout. Plus, if a hard working American man making American products can't enjoy a few occasional libations in his own hot tub, where can he? I ask you...

stephanie said...

im telling MY mom.